Requests: If you need specific information on this remedy - e.g. a proving or a case info on toxicology or whatsoever, please post a message in the Request area www.homeovision.org/forum/ so that all users may contribute.
1. Rees, Nornan, et. al., Ed., Biological Control of Weeds in the West, Western Society of weed Science, in cooperation with USDA ARS, MT Dept. of Ag. and MT State Univ., Color World Printers, Bozeman, MT, Feb., 1995.
2. Bradfield, Patsy, Executive Secretary. St. Johnswort (Hypericum perforatum). http://www.pprl.usu.edu/stl.htm, 9-30-99.
3. Breitenfeldt, Todd, Personal Interview, Biology Teacher, Whitehall Schools, Box 1109, Whitehall, MT 59759. (406)287-3862. 9-2-99.
4. Henry, Charlie, Executive Secretary for CWMA. St. Johnswort (Hypericum perforatum) [Online] Available: http://www.fortnet.org/CWMA/stjohn.htm 9-30-99.
5. Created by: Jiasuey and Allaire, Wellesley College, Common St. Johnswort, Hypericum perforatum, Family Guttiferae [Online] Available: http://www.wellesley.edu/Activities/homepage/web/Species/pstjohnswort.html 9-30-99.