Requests: If you need specific information on this remedy - e.g. a proving or a case info on toxicology or whatsoever, please post a message in the Request area www.homeovision.org/forum/ so that all users may contribute.
People mave many misconceptions about Tyrannosaurus rex. Here are a few of them.
1. T. rex did not live during the Jurassic period. It lived millions of years later, during the late Cretaceous period, roughly 85 to 65 million years ago.
2. T. rex was not the king of the dinosaurs (but its species name rex does mean king). Dinosaurs didn't have kings. It was the top predator in the food chain, but that isn't much of a distinction, since most positions in the food chain are equally important. The organisms at the bottom of the food chain (like plants and plankton) are more crucial to the survival of the whole chain; if they die, a major extinction can follow.
3. T. rex was not necessarily green. No one knows what color it was.
4. T. rex was not mean; it was just an animal that ate other animals in order to survive. Reptiles do not have complicated emotions.
5. T. rex did not fight Giganotosaurus (a giant meat-eating dinosaur from South America). They would have needed a ship and a time machine to do this. They lived on continents that were then separated by a sea and they also lived millions of years apart in time (Giganotosaurus lived much earlier).
6. T. rex wasn't the biggest dinosaur. There were many sauropods (long-necked plant-eating dinosaurs) that were bigger than it was. Also, there were (at least) two other meat-eating dinosaurs that were bigger than T. rex, Giganotosaurus and Carcharodontosaurus
7. T. rex did not eat cave people. The dinosaurs did not live at the same time that cave men did. Primitive people evolved roughly 63 million years after T. rex went extinct.
8. T. rex was not the smartest dinosaur. Many other theropods (like Dromaeosaurids and Troodontids) had a bigger brain-to-body mass ratio.